- transfer, and
information we obtain through the Site. All other terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the Terms.
In this Policy the following terms shall have the meaning as assigned here:
- “Non-Personal Information” means information that does not identify any individual, including without limitation IP type, IP host address, ISP address, cookie IDs and segment IDs associated with cookie IDs, pages viewed and/or search terms entered, browser type, operating system, duration and frequency of visits, anonymous usage statistics including purchase history, user behaviour (time spent on pages, funnel movement etc.), clickstream data other log file data, or social analytics and tracking measurements. On mobile devices, we may also collect device type, make and model, operating system, carrier, user ID, similar device IDs, and information about the apps you use.
- “Personal Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual. We may also collect Personal Information in connection with surveys (as described below). We do not collect Personal Information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
- “Services” shall include all services and products made available by 10club through its Website.
- “User(s)” “you” “your” or shall mean the person(s) visiting and/or accessing the Website in any capacity.
- “Sensitive Personal Information” shall mean a) password; b) financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ; c) physical, physiological and mental health condition; d) sexual orientation; e) medical records and history; and/or f) Biometric information.
The site collects your information
- We collect Personal Information when you choose to provide it to us including when you:
- register to use the Website;
- use the Website; and
- communicate with us.
We also collect Non-Personal Information, by using cookies, pixels, server logs, and other similar technology as you use the Website. Please note that we may use third party service providers to help operate the Website and these third-party service providers will collect Non-Personal Information from our Website as well.
We do not collect Sensitive Personal Information except in the limited cases of initiating or facilitating refund requested/required to be made to a bank account which is not the same as the one used to make payment by you at the time of availing Services. Such Sensitive Personal Information is accessible to only limited employees of the Company and business partners on a need to know basis to facilitate the purpose mentioned hereinbefore.
- Personal Information Collection: When you use the Services, you provide us with Personal Information, such as your name, email address, and address.
- Using the Website: We collect information you post through the Website. For example, when you interact with other Users or the Website by posting a review or other materials, the Website will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Website, such content will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
- Communications with Us: We may also collect Personal Information from you when you choose to communicate with us. For example, you may choose to send us Personal Information in an email to us, when signing up for an account, newsletter or other service. By providing your email address to us, you expressly consent to receive emails from us. We may use email to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or services developed or provided by us or our partners, provided that, we will not give your email address to another party to promote their products or services directly to you without your consent. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Surveys: From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you do decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. Specifically, you may be asked to provide contact information as well as information about your height, weight, gender, date of birth, the number of children you have, whether you sleep alone or with a partner, and other information we may request in connection with our surveys. All information collected from your participation in our surveys is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our products, Website and/or services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies: The Website collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you use it, including your preferences and anonymous usage statistics.
When you visit the Website, we and our third-party service providers receive and record information on our server logs from your browser (including cache memory), including your IP address, and from cookies, pixels and similar technology. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Website may not work properly.
A pixel is a piece of code embedded on the Website that collects information about Users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a User has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement. By using the Website, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Website.
Opt-Out: As noted above, you may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application Users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
To be clear, whether you are using our opt-out or an online industry opt-out, these cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted-out. For example, if you have opted out on your computer browser, that opt-out will not be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt out on each device. If you receive an unwanted email from us, you can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt out of receiving future emails. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. While we may communicate with you using internet based messengers like Whatsapp, or through SMS texts, you can opt out of such communications lists by using the STOP services of such internet messengers or using the DND feature of Department of Telecommunications, Government of India.
How 10club uses your information
We may use aggregate information for purposes necessary for providing and enhancing the Services provided on the Website and communicating with you regarding the Services. We use information, including Personal Information, for the aforesaid purposes only and may provide it to third parties to allow us to facilitate the said purposes. We believe that the use of such information is helpful to providing Users with better Services. However, if you would like to opt-out of these interest-based advertisements, please follow the opt-out process described above under “Opt-Out.”
We may send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, product delivery, or system maintenance, or, to facilitate transmission of information about our products and services that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
- Non-Personal Information and Aggregate Data: We may use Non-Personal Information as well as any anonymized and aggregated data collected through the Website for any purpose. These uses may include but are not limited to analyzing interactions with and performance of the Website, enabling us to improve our Website and services, and sharing such information with our business partners, affiliates, or any other third party. Similarly, we may enhance any such Non-Personal Information collected via our Website with other non-personal information collected from our business partners.
10club may disclose your information
- In order to provide the Services to you, we may share your information:
- with our third-party service providers and vendors;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- to protect and defend our rights and property; and
- with your permission.
- We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
- Displaying to other Users: The content you post to the Website may be displayed on the Website. Other Users of the Website may be able to see some information about you, such as your name if you submit a review. We are not responsible for privacy practices of the other Users who will view and use the posted information.
- Marketing: We may allow access to other data collected by the Website to facilitate transmission of information about the Services that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
- As required by law and similar disclosures: We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we are required to do so to comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, by a judicial, quasi-judicial or governmental/administrative direction, order or request; respond to your requests; or protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third party sites and social media platforms
The Website may contain links to other websites and other websites may reference or link to our Website. These other domains and websites are not controlled by us. We encourage our Users to read the privacy policies of each and every website and application that they interact with. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk and we shall not be liable to you for any use of your information by such websites or applications..
The Website also contains links and interactive features with various social media platforms. If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Website. You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Security of your information
It is important for you to protect your devices against unauthorized access. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your information, you must immediately notify us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We make all User information accessible to our employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis and bind them to strict confidentiality obligations.
Notwithstanding the above, we are not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of 10club including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
By using the Website or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Website. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Website or sending an e-mail to you.
Transfer of information
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 18 years of age, and no part of the Website is directed to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, please write to email@example.com to alert us. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 18, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
Update your information or pose a question or suggestion
Right to withdraw consent
Users may at any time withdraw their consent to the processing of their Personal Information carried out by us on the basis of their previous consent. 10club shall retain any information that it collects for as long as is necessary for the purposes it was sought for as per this policy and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want to use our Services and want your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information to be deleted, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your Personal Information be deleted. Your Personal Information will be deleted promptly within a reasonable time.
Boxseat Ventures Private Limited.
461, PID No 82-1-461, 3rd Floor, Sri Krishna Temple Road, Binnamangala 1st Stage, Indiranagar,Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban, Karnataka, 560038